This service entails psychosocial support and planning assistance for the client and family. This includes the limitation of an illness or injury, as well as assistance and coordination of additional required resources. Medical Social Workers explore current options, helping individuals make difficult decisions.
- Considering financial implications
- Providing emotional support
- Enhancing coping skills of the family or other caregivers
- Assessing an individual’s support needs
- Coordinating with other healthcare providers.
- And more
Let Us Help
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.