AAA Hoosier Home Healthcare Specialists, Inc. has been in business since 1998.
We are Indiana State licensed and Medicare/Medicaid certified. We provide a variety of healthcare services such as Nursing, Home Health Aides, Physical and Occupational Therapy and, also Social Worker services. Our staff is very professional, courteous, and dedicated. We conduct criminal background checks, physicals, and TB testing on all of our employees.
It is our goal to help our patients live independently and safely in their own homes. Together with the care of their physician, we’ll provide them with a combination of medical and non-medical services to improve their quality of life.
These services are provided through Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, Private Pay, or Workman’s Compensation Insurance.
How We Can Help
For example, your elderly father, who recently suffered a stroke, has just been released from the hospital. He has just returned home, where his primary caregiver will be your mother, who also suffers from multiple medical problems.
With the situation you find yourself in, you might ask yourself these questions:
- Who will care for your parents as your father continues his convalescence?
- How will his medications be monitored?
- How will you ensure that your loved one regains as much physical function as they can?
- Who will look in on them during the day to ensure that he is well nourished and comfortable?
The scenario is becoming more and more typical, as many people struggle to provide care for their loved ones while juggling the remains of their own work and other family members.
In this case, a nurse would have made an initial assessment of the patient to determine the variety and extent of their needs. Then, the members of the AAA Hoosier Home Healthcare Specialists, Inc. team would have visited the patient several times weekly. These visits may have included:
- A visiting nurse, to monitor vital signs, manage medication, and liaison with the patient’s personal physician.
- A home health aide, to ensure the patient was bathed, and to perform small housekeeping duties.
- A physical therapist, to help the patient regain mobility.
Let Us Help
We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.